Monday, March 26, 2012

Playing Favorites


I had the pleasure of being an invited guest on the KUNV 91.5FM 'Playing Favorites' show hosted by the charming Nate Tannenbaum. I was asked to choose a selection of my favorites tracks to play on the show, so started with some retro numbers relating to the 60s-era record albums I have worked on for my 'Desert of Earthly Delights' show at Sin City Gallery. We chatted about the album works, this blog and the lively art and performance culture in Las Vegas.
New Zealand musicians featured were Moana and the Moahunters, Flight of the Conchords and Hello Sailor. We also played a track from Las Vegas band Candy Warpop's 'Post-Op Lollipop Remix' EP which I created the cover artwork for.
The full show can be heard via this link on my website.
Photo above courtesy 'Playing Favorites' producer Ginger Bruner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very neat! I'm so glad you're getting such publicity! Nate has always been my favorite weather guy, and that's so cool you got to meet him! Congrats!