Share It

This journal is a documentation of art and cultural events I have experienced as a New Zealander, a traveller, and a current resident of Las Vegas, Nevada.

Friday, October 5, 2012

Transferring to Facebook Arts Journal page

Thank you to everyone who has followed my blog posts here over the years. It is time for a change, having begun posting here in December 2006. I find the new Blogger format is not flexible enough for posting a number of photographs. So, for now, I am going to post new arts journal entries on my Facebook Arts Journal page here.



2 comments:

Burg said...

I know the feeling! looking at wordpress for future forays...good luck with Arts Journal.

JK Russ said...

Thanks El Presidente - all the best to you for future forays too. May join you with Wordpress...

Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Greetings from Silverado Belle – ‘The Bandit Queen Curator’ from the wild western town of Las Vegas, Nevada…. I am honored to be invited to guest host this long-running Arts Journal, established in 2005 by my artist friend and partner-in-crime Jo Russ. My focus as a curator is on artists, exhibitions and events shaped by the local culture.

Followers

Follow by Email