Friday, June 22, 2012

Upcoming London Biennale satellite event


The sign reading 'Nothing' caught my eye on a road trip through Arizona and I added this ghostly tarantula-riding death-bride from one of my earlier collages. This image features in the current Citylife article on 10 emerging Las Vegas artists.
Three of these artists - Jevijoe Vitug, Brent Holmes and myself will also be taking part in the 2nd Nevada satellite event of the London Biennale. The theme this year is the rainbow, and the color allocated to me is blue. The image below gives a little taste of the performance piece I will be creating in collaboration with Las Vegas fashion designer and event producer Mina Kahn.
The London Biennale performances will take place at Pop Up Art House on Saturday 21st July and the documentation exhibition will be held at the Contemporary Arts Center from 6th - 29th September.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to be there! Sounds exciting!